Kerbed, scuffed or corroded Alloy wheels are refurbished to look as good as new. This service is a quick and easy way to get your alloy wheels back to factory condition and remove the unwanted marks from driving, parking and everyday use.
A process for repairing polished wheels on a specialist machine restoring to original condition. Wheel inserts are repaired if damaged or can be changed colour.
Alloy wheels can be colour coded or painted to any desired colour, no matter how loud or outrageous it may be. The most popular trends include:
- Black or gray for a more sporty look.
- Colour coding to match the bodywork.
- Personalised colour coding to make your vehicle more unique.
Diamond cut wheels are also customisable. The painted inserts and polished face can create a two layer effect and complements each other beautifully.
The wheels are painted on the face and inside. Price includes repair to any damage on the wheels.
Driving over pot holes can lead to your wheels becoming buckled. Alloy wheels can be straightened using our specialist hydraulic equipment.
Signs thats your wheel(s) may be buckled include:
- Vibration of the car when moving.
- Deflation of the tyres.
- Dents, leaks and rusting to the wheel.
- Suspension failure.
* Prices and times are reviewed on an individual basis, and may vary based on the amount of work required. All prices are subject to VAT.